Want a Free Job Posting?

BP Interviews

www.bp.com  /  HQ: London, UK

273 Interviews

3.2 Average

Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“How do you determine if the light switch works in a refrigerator with the door closed?”

“Tell me about the 3 biggest weaknesses you have?”

“If water in a well rises 2 feet each day and falls 1 foot each night, how long til the water reaches the top of a 10 foot well”

“On a clock, what is the difference in the angle of the minute hand and the hour hand when the clock shows 3:15.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Why are manhole covers round?”

“You are in a room with 3 switches which correspond to 3 bulbs in another room and you don't know which switch corresponds to which bulb. You can only teleport to the room with the bulbs and back...”

“Tell me about a time you had a co-worker issue - how did you handle it?”

“If you were in a dark closet with 49 white socks and 1 black one.how many socks would you pick so as to ensure that you exit the closet with a pair of similar colored socks”

“You are in charge of building a pipeline 200 miles from the ocean to a refinery and there is a mountain range in the way. What issues are involved in this project?”

“Tell me about a time when you were working with a dysfunctional group and you worked through it?”

110 of 2,193 Interview Questions