Business Analyst Interview Questions in Omaha, NE | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Omaha, NE

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Omaha, NE

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

the stupid, where do you want to be five years from now

1 Answer

well arent we supposed to say to have your job?

I was also interviewed by one of the staff to see if I fit the mold of their team. She indicated that things and priorities change, although you are still expected to beat or meet deadlines

1 Answer

rate the five qualities you will prefer in a job

1 Answer

what kind of people will be suitable for work at Lindsay

1 Answer

The most difficult question centered around whether I was intimated by architects. It was a question to see if i could take direction not if I had an issue. The architects had a culture of dominance and overrode most of the recommendations given. It was an awkward question.

1 Answer

Everything we do is interruption driven. Have you worked in this type of environment before? How did you handle it? How do you prioritize when this happens?

Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker

Situations where you needed to be a leader? What was a tough situation and how did you handle it?

In general question regarding previous background and academic project. Not so difficult.

110 of 28 Interview Questions