Human Resources Interview Questions in Omaha, NE | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Human Resources

Human Resources Interview Questions in Omaha, NE

Human Resources Interview Questions in Omaha, NE

Business executives look to HR coordinators to help their companies run smoothly by managing issues related to employment, compensation, and employee relations. Expect a lot of behavioral questions that will evaluate your organizational and interpersonal skills as well as scenario questions that will test your ability to handle different kinds of employee conflicts.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If I liked people and could I answer phones and put together surveys for different time zones

1 Answer

That I love people get along with everyone I did not judge the surveys were medical and I had over 15 years prior medical experience to properly pronounce the procedures and tests

How would you rate your experience with Microsoft Office, excel, and dispatching.

Had I worked in a team environment

1 Answer

Describe a time where you had a disagreement with a colleague or employee and how did you resolve it.

Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news to a leader or leadership team.

In your past position what role did you play in compliance?

How much money are you looking to make?

All behavioral based interview. Tell us about a time you had to influence others in a decision making process that you did not have the power to make the decision in.

1 Answer

Asked for detailed description of previous positions.

110 of 34 Interview Questions