Oncologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oncologist Interview Questions

Oncologist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you feel comfortable working without a physician in the office?

2 Answers

(was unsure how to answer at first had never worked without a physician in the same office) Answered yes.

I feel totally comfortable working without a physician in the office. I have been trained well and if a situation arises that I don’t know how to handle I’ll page for help.

What is your background with Occupational Medicine?

1 Answer

How comfortable are you with teaching/precepting medical residents?

1 Answer

None, really. I had the experience they were seeking, and my skills were transferable to the needs of the job. I was able to answer all interview questions easily.

2 Answers

What do you hope to get from this institution.

1 Answer

Give us an example of when you had differences with a colleague.

1 Answer

I don't remember all of the questions but the motivational interviewing had more to do about the core concepts of the company and how these may relate to you

1 Answer

They asked questions regarding about how to handle disagreements in the work place or times when I may have felt frustrated by processes.

1 Answer

They asked questions about how well I handled challenges and adversities and to give an example and how I would have maybe done something different or the same way and why.

1 Answer

What improvement projects at hospitals have you been part of What do you care most about in hospitalist work - What do you bring to your team Describe a time when: - less than good interaction with nursing, with hospital staff - conflict with a team doctor

110 of 771 Interview Questions