Oncologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for oncologist

Oncologist Interview Questions

oncologist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

We encourage you to continue to check for other roles which may match your background and skills. We'd love to keep in touch down the line and we'll be happy to reach back out if a role opens up.

1 Answer

This is not true. I did not pass their Abstraction assessment in 2017 but this opportunity was not for abstracting for tumor registry but rather a project abstracting data, at least according to the recruiter & their website careers. There are several jobs but they held me to the higher standard of abstracting tumor registry standards but I was currently applying to the lesser job of abstracting data for a software project. I would not recommend anyone to waste their time as there is a huge disconnect between the recruiter, the testing, the results and any further opportunities. Very frustrating as I am an excellent abstractor of data (quality core measures, ICD coding etc) and had warned them immediately that I had not done any tumor registry abstracting in years but they replied no matter we just need people with oncology knowledge of which I have plenty, not only as a tumor registrar years ago but also as a provider of IT support during EHR impementation.

The only thing that is required is 2 years of oncology experience and a CTR. This is different than your normal day to day Cancer Registry work.

1 Answer

what is your time availability in working with the call schedule?

1 Answer

They had me translate a sentence about someone wanting a car, from English into first order logic.

14 of 4 Interview Questions