Online Marketing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Online Marketing Director Interview Questions

Online marketing director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you approach SEO? How would you do drip marketing? What is your SEO experience? How does your process work? Are you familiar with public relations? Would you be able to create a road map for SEO? When could you start working? Do you have any samples that you can provide? How is your writing skills? A lot more questions related to the job.

3 Answers

I provided in-depth answers to each question. It was very simple to answer them because I know what I Am doing and I am experienced.

Finally someone who is not lying on this profile. I know who you are and was there when you were hired. Thank you for telling the truth.

Someone who is not lying? Come on now. Don't even try to act like there are just 40+ people out there that are all lying about how awful this place is. More power to this person that thinks they are going to make a difference. I just want to point out that the "Truth Slayer" is such a ridiculous name and it is quite terrible that you literally sit at your desk all day trying to dig ZIVELO out of a deep, deep hole. Waste of your time for a sinking company if you ask me. Play on player.

Where I see myself in five years time.

1 Answer

Why do we need a website? Do you have a college degree (I didn't at the time)? How will this benefit us? Why would anybody who needs out services use the internet to find a company?

1 Answer

Can you bring writing samples? What are you prepared to do in the first days, weeks and months here?

Related to lead generation, negotiation, online buying experience.

Tell me of a time when you had to redirect someone who worked for you.

What would your strategic plan look like to increase traffic to the site?

Questions were not difficult for the prepared.

What campaigns have you done in the past to increase traffice to the site?

110 of 12 Interview Questions