Online Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Online Marketing Interview Questions

Online marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Let's pretend you are sending out emails to encourage SMB's to advertise with Facebook. Each email to each SMB costs $1. After you send the emails, .5% of the SMBs sign up. How much did you pay for each person that signed up? I had to keep asking clarification questions. "How many people did I send to?" Then he said, "Let's pretend there were 1,000." Then I got the answer from there... I believe it's just a way to assess how you think and not exactly to get the correct answer.

11 Answers

$200

Isn't it $20?

The answer is $200. .5% means that 1 in every 200 people sign up 1/200=.5% If the answer was $20, this would mean the 5% of people sign up (1/20=5%). Hopefully this helps!

What's your two best attributes? Two worst? What would your coworkers say were the best 2 things about you? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Where are our sources? What salary do you want?

4 Answers

How would you approach SEO? How would you do drip marketing? What is your SEO experience? How does your process work? Are you familiar with public relations? Would you be able to create a road map for SEO? When could you start working? Do you have any samples that you can provide? How is your writing skills? A lot more questions related to the job.

3 Answers

Have you heard of us? Will you sign a contract?

2 Answers

What's the difference between a 301 and 302 error page?

2 Answers

Can you tell me the difference between html and xml

2 Answers

What is a canonical url tag?

2 Answers

Tell me what you would improve on our website.

1 Answer

How do you respond to rejection ?

1 Answer

They asked how you get information about the Company

110 of 234 Interview Questions