Online Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Online Marketing Interview Questions

Online marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Let's pretend you are sending out emails to encourage SMB's to advertise with Facebook. Each email to each SMB costs $1. After you send the emails, .5% of the SMBs sign up. How much did you pay for each person that signed up? I had to keep asking clarification questions. "How many people did I send to?" Then he said, "Let's pretend there were 1,000." Then I got the answer from there... I believe it's just a way to assess how you think and not exactly to get the correct answer.

10 Answers

$200

Isn't it $20?

The answer is $200. .5% means that 1 in every 200 people sign up 1/200=.5% If the answer was $20, this would mean the 5% of people sign up (1/20=5%). Hopefully this helps!

They snhared with me a trendline stat (anonymized) comparing one holiday season's stats to the next, and asked me to identify what my steps would be in figuring out the reason for anomalies noted.

1 Answer

Where I see myself in five years time.

1 Answer

What was one of your biggest accomplishments in your career?

1 Answer

Tell us about your SEO experience.

1 Answer

How would you approach SEO? How would you do drip marketing? What is your SEO experience? How does your process work? Are you familiar with public relations? Would you be able to create a road map for SEO? When could you start working? Do you have any samples that you can provide? How is your writing skills? A lot more questions related to the job.

3 Answers

On your first day on the job what would you do?

1 Answer

why do you want to work for redventures?.. be ready for this one - every one of them will ask you this. They like to hear great things about them and need some validation I guess :)

1 Answer

Sell me this water bottle

110 of 227 Interview Questions