Online Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Online Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Online marketing specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Let's pretend you are sending out emails to encourage SMB's to advertise with Facebook. Each email to each SMB costs $1. After you send the emails, .5% of the SMBs sign up. How much did you pay for each person that signed up? I had to keep asking clarification questions. "How many people did I send to?" Then he said, "Let's pretend there were 1,000." Then I got the answer from there... I believe it's just a way to assess how you think and not exactly to get the correct answer.

10 Answers

$200

Isn't it $20?

The answer is $200. .5% means that 1 in every 200 people sign up 1/200=.5% If the answer was $20, this would mean the 5% of people sign up (1/20=5%). Hopefully this helps!

If you saw your MOZ ranking fall significantly for 7 SEO keywords/topics you were optimizing, what variables would you think to attribute this to?

1 Answer

What's the difference between a 301 and 302 error page?

2 Answers

What type of job would not appeal to you?

1 Answer

Can you tell me the difference between html and xml

1 Answer

What is a canonical url tag?

2 Answers

Why do we need a website? Do you have a college degree (I didn't at the time)? How will this benefit us? Why would anybody who needs out services use the internet to find a company?

1 Answer

You seem to be drawing a good salary. Will you be OK in taking a salary cut?

I wasn't asked any questions that were exceptionally difficult to answer or were unusual.

110 of 27 Interview Questions