Open Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Open Position Interview Questions

Open position interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The most difficult was a language barrier at first with the person who shepherd me interview location then the main questioner arrived and took over. The unexpected aspect was that the main questioner seemed very tired and I was not at my best having rushed to the interview.

1 Answer

For the most part the questions were not many, mostly situational job orientated tasks some of which were proprietary to the position. I was honest with the interviewer and yes I may not be an expert (or maybe I am and am too modest to state it) there are things I have not encountered that may or may not be part of the position and with the base knowledge I have accumulated could have easily learned also I have a strong desire to learn more and advance to other positions. Perhaps the last part scared the manager away for choosing me.

The questions to me were straightforward.

1 Answer

Can you work in over 100 degree temperature.

1 Answer

Are you willing to work weekends and overtime with little to no notice?

1 Answer

They asked me about my previous experience, if i was open minded, how soon i wanted to start and how ofen.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you showed leadership.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to give bad news to a customer who was already irate!

What do you make now?

1 Answer

are physically fit for construction

110 of 50 Interview Questions