Operational Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Operational Analyst Interview Questions

1,765

Operational analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

1. What do you know about JP Morgan? 2. Tell me something about your resume 3. How well do you know excel? 4. How will you balance extracurricular commitments with your internship?

1 Answer

Do you find that other employers value your graduate degree?

1 Answer

Describe one of your weaknesses?

1 Answer

After explaining why I left my last position, one interviewer said it sounded like I chose to leave because there was "too much change."

1 Answer

Behavioral (3 q's per 45 minute interview): A time you called on an "expert" to complete a task or problem. A time you faced an obstacle to a project being on-time. A time you needed to learn something new for a project. A time when you persuaded others to see and accept your view. A time when you needed to organize and manage a new assignment while continuing a current assignment. A time when you significantly and quickly adapted plans to the changing goals of a project or team.

1 Answer

There wasn't a whole lot of technical questions (the hardest was concerning the risk environment of your LOB), most were "fit" questions to see if you would fit in with the JPM culture, etc.

1 Answer

Why would you like to join Palantir?

1 Answer

Tell me how Deutsche Bank makes money?

1 Answer

How would you allocate personnel between account management and account acquisition?

1 Answer

CASE: Alumni Affinity Program partner w universities for branded cards for grads, good idea? avg apr, cost of capital, avg balance, avg credit limit, percentage of charge offs, etc. Read a chart, draw a loss rate curve and interpret various meanings.

4150 of 1,765 Interview Questions