Operations Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Operations Administrator Interview Questions

Operations administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is my passion?

1 Answer

To be successful and contribute to the success of a company that invests in their people.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

The theme was 'we do the impossible'....'we are great'....etc. etc. etc. Of note is I did mention I'd like to hear the facts on how the 'impossible' was actually performed and received a vague, convoluted response. There were plenty of long silences between the interview panel's utterances and they asked no substantive questions. The panel's only purpose was to be in complete control of the interview room; the interviewee was inconsequential.

1 Answer

What do you do outside of your work, family life? This was a bit out of the normal process.

1 Answer

-Describe your previous position with your prior employer. What did you do? -What was the most difficult experience or situation you had with a customer? And how did you handle it? -If you can go back and change anything that you've done in your working experience/background? Would you do the same or anything differently?

1 Answer

How do I handle difficult co workers, peers, management

1 Answer

They asked basic questions. Fairly easy. However, very transparent in the reasons they gave me for concerns, which may hinder moving forward in process. The reasons given were totally against Title VIII - employment practices and you would think in today's world Manager's would know better

1 Answer

Do you think that you would be satisfied in this position as this position is junior to what you've been doing?

1 Answer

What do you know about the OCLC? What do they do? Who is the President? How long has he been the president, etc.?

110 of 120 Interview Questions