Operations and logistics manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for operations and logistics manager

Operations and logistics manager Interview Questions

operations and logistics manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What times of the year do you think it's especially hard to get driver supply out?

2 Answers

On holidays. That's why the price surge on these days is an incentive for the drivers to work.

Holidays indeed, but more importantly around "the holidays." People aren't as willing to give up their precious time off to bust their behinds driving people around.

100 drivers apply to uber to be a driver. X percent does not have city knowledge, y of them miss their screening meetings, z of them did not passed background check and can apply in 6 months etc etc.. Base on listed constraints, how many of them can start with Uber?

7 Answers

What's a town you hustled

7 Answers

The weirdest question was "If you have a 3x3 Rubik's cube and removed one row and one column how many cubes are left?" The kid that asked me the question looked to be about 19yo.

5 Answers

How owuld you use metrics to determine if a flat fee was working?

4 Answers

Create a business model using a raw data set. They provided me with raw data about driving behavior and asked me to create a business model as if I was an Uber driver.

Math Flow

2 Answers

Think about how Uber works in cities from a driver perspective and how to manage everything as a company.

2 Answers

What is the first thing you would do in month 1?

why Uber