Operations Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Operations Assistant Interview Questions

Operations assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How well do you work with different types of colleagues?

1 Answer

I understand that each colleague has unique value that no one else brings to the table and if they are treated with respect and support, the fruit of that value can be immense and can ultimately contribute to a successful center.

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

1 Answer

Describe how you would handle an irate customer.

1 Answer

How are your decision making abilities and what decisions have you had to make operationally that could qualify you.

1 Answer

What are your plans to transition from managing a team to being an individual contributor if offered the role?

2 Answers

Do you work well outside your immediate environment through outside sources agencies and affiliates?

1 Answer

what imporvements have you made to your previous or present employer

How long I worked at Wegmans Food Markets

1 Answer

The questions weren't difficult or unexpected. The biggest issue facing the two C-levels was travel. They wanted to know how I would best handle international and domestic travel situations (like missing flights, canceled flights, etc.).

1 Answer

Based on your background in cellular sales, which tends to pay a higher amount than what we are offering, would you be willing to accept the position at the pay level we are currently offering?

110 of 357 Interview Questions