Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Operations Associate Interview Questions

Operations associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you lift 25 pounds?

1 Answer

You have applied for us many times before and we value you as a return employee at The Home Depot. So where would you like to work?

1 Answer

The debatable questions are apparently to see if I was able to form an opinion and back it up with opinions. Instead I found the questions to have nothing to do with the hiring process. I found the interviewers cocky and brainwashed by an outdated Bridgewater philosophy. The questions to be discussed included: 1. Should there be a cap on political contributions 2. Does TV hurt society? 3. Should the personal lives of politicians be brought into a campaign? 4. Should the state lottery systems be public or pricate? There was one other discussion question, but I can not remember it.

1 Answer

How would your friends describe you?

What's your GPA

1 Answer

What would you do if you accidentally sent an e-mail with confidential trade information to the wrong client (who happens to be a competitor of your client)?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you were given feedback from a supervisor that you needed to improve your performance in a certain area. How did you improve/ what did you do differently?

1 Answer

What book have you read most recently?

1 Answer

How would you solve any Excel related issues, specifically if you were unaware of the correct formula(s) to use?

1 Answer

Can you explain the Internet to an 8-year old in three sentences?