Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Operations Manager Interview Questions

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why google

2 Answers

Tell us of a time when you had to venture outside of company procedures or protocal in order to satisfy a customer.

2 Answers

None....all questions generally behavioral.

2 Answers

What do you feel that most difficult animal you would have problems working with?

5 Answers

The company did not have a job description they were hiring for which made it difficult to determine what they wanted. "Tell us why you left engineering?"

2 Answers

What thing should I know about you that I failed to ask?

2 Answers

What would you do differently from your boss

2 Answers

She asked me to sell her a pen. It was totally unexpected

2 Answers

During an event, there are 3 items that come up at once, how do you (as a group) prioritize these: a) Broken leg by a participant b) Missing child c) Group of 6 unhappy participants

2 Answers

Do you have a realtor you would recommend as I need to sell my home

1120 of 2,520 Interview Questions