Operations specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Operations specialist Interview Questions

1,149

Operations specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions were fairly simple

4 Answers

How many interviews did you have for this position and did you have the background check email done on you? I am in the same situation and interviewed for this position also ....to date not one single word from recruiter or hiring manager.

I went on 2 interviews. One was with the hiring managers and one was with the head of operations manager. Yes they did send me an email about the background check but after a month when they send they I kept emailing the recruiter and she always said she will get back to me but never did. I then emailed the recruiter over here and she was saying they are delayed due to July 4th. About a couple days later I got an email sent to me basically saying I wasn't selected. After that long application and background check I thought I had it but after a month or so I realized that I should have heard back from them...The job is a joke and they are unorganized over there. Also someone told me there hire for that position internally a lot so they are wasting other people time from the outside.

I am in the same situation also. It's been about a month and still have not heard from anyone. They sent me the background check emailed as well. I tried emailing the hiring manager and all they said is "When I hear something I will get back to you!" Well its been well over a month and last night I received an email saying I wasn't selected. Complete waste of time! They shouldn't let it drag for that long without letting us know anything! This lets you know a lot about a company when they do things like that!

Tons of behavioral questions encountered in the whole process- What would you do if there was a problem within your team etc..

2 Answers

Tell us one thing about yourself that we wouldn't know now but would know in 6 months from now.

2 Answers

If you saw a coworker take a piece of gum, would you tell your supervisor?

2 Answers

What is the unit of measurement for natural gas?

2 Answers

I can hired you in a second but also fired you in a second also. Trust me my husband makes more money than him for sure! With that welcome he gave me I wouldn’t waste my time again! I was there for an interview but never mind. It’s their loss!

1 Answer

Would you like to work at corporate?

1 Answer

Have you ever heard of our company?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were part of a team that didn't complete its task. How did you handle the situation?

1 Answer

What would you bring to the table for this company

110 of 1,149 Interview Questions