Want a Free Job Posting?

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Operations specialist"?  See Companies

“Why should I hire you?”

“I honestly cannot think of a question. It was not a blind interview, many people had recommended me for hire so the interviews were more of a discussion of my knowledge.”

“Are you an organized person? This position requires a person to be extremely organized.”

“Would you think you're more of a "starting from scratch" person or "improving on established systems" person?”

“Were the personal questions, ie, length of time in school. I felt judged on something that I deem a personal success story.”

“None, if you have experience they will hire you.. So many leaving it's crazy.. They need help bad..”

“when can you start working”

“How would you handle a teller that was always out of balance,yet all other work was being performed beyond expectations?”

“Standard interview questions regarding experiences, skills, goals, etc. There was also a brief typing test and a brief customer-service test where you listen to a customer's phone call, find the...”

“Why interested in Novartis compared to other companies within the industry”

4150 of 399 Interview Questions