Operations specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Operations specialist Interview Questions

Operations specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The make sure to let you know that this is not a management position, you are basically on your own. "Knowing that this is not a management position, where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

2 Answers

What was one of my weakness

Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

I honestly cannot think of a question. It was not a blind interview, many people had recommended me for hire so the interviews were more of a discussion of my knowledge.

1 Answer

Are you an organized person? This position requires a person to be extremely organized.

1 Answer

Would you think you're more of a "starting from scratch" person or "improving on established systems" person?

1 Answer

They asked a slew of boiler plate interview questions like, "what's a challenging situation you had to overcome" and "name one of your weaknesses." There were some technical questions about proficiency in things like HTML, CSS, Surveys and HubSpot.

1 Answer

Were the personal questions, ie, length of time in school. I felt judged on something that I deem a personal success story.

1 Answer

when can you start working

1 Answer

None, if you have experience they will hire you.. So many leaving it's crazy.. They need help bad..

4150 of 664 Interview Questions