Operations summer analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Operations summer analyst Interview Questions

operations summer analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you understand business ethics to be?

2 Answers

Business ethics (also corporate ethics) is a form of applied ethics or professional ethics that examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations.

Business ethics is the system of laws and guidelines by which business professionals and corporations operate in a fair, legal and moral fashion. It’s a broad topic, covering everything from a corporation’s responsibilities to the public (corporate social responsibility), to specific laws prohibiting illegal practices in the workplace. When ethical guidelines are followed, trust develops between workers and management, as well as between the public and the corporation. Thus, business ethics lead to a more productive workplace.

You've told me what you like doing, what do you hate doing?

2 Answers

"Tell me about a time when something didn't work out how you intended?"

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Whats your knowledge on the financial atmosphere today? Do you like to take risks? Tell me about yourself Any questions for me? My interview was pretty personal so they didn't really get chance to ask too many questions. I do good job of getting people talking about themselves and their personal lives but questions they did ask were mostly behavioral.

1 Answer

What are your career plans?

1 Answer

Nothing really, just behavioral questions. Really just study the company.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you faced an ethical challenge.

1 Answer

Why do you want a job in Operations?

1 Answer

what do you like to do for fun in the outdoors?

1 Answer

Often, your manager will not be have the time to help you. If you could only get an hour at the start of your fellowship to get what you need from your manager, what would you do?

110 of 265 Interview Questions