Operations Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Operations Team Leader Interview Questions

Operations team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you report a fellow employee if you caught them stealing

Definitely yes

When are you available to start?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker issue Tell me about a time when collaborated with a team

Talk through a situation where you felt you learned something from somebody else.

Tell us about a time where you encountered difficulties while working on a team?

They asked leadership questions and asked you to walk the interviewer through the math problem.

Tell me a situation when you confronted someone and what was their reaction

You are in charge of the department that receives the product in to the building and stows it to the bin where it is accessible by the department. you have two options on how to receive and stow the product. In the first option, you receive the product at 250 units per labor hour and stow it at 100 units per labor hour. You must receive it and stow it for the unit to count for production. This process results in 1% of the units stowed being incorrect. You can find and fix these errors at a rate of 20 units for labor hour with what you believe is almost 100% accuracy. In the second option, you receive and stow the product in one step vs. two. The rate for this process is 80 units per labor hours for receive and stow. This process results in 1.5% of the units being stowed being incorrect. You can find and fix these errors at a rate of 20 units per hour with what you believe is almost 100% accuracy. 1. Which option would you select to process today's units and why? 2. Does your answer change if you are told you must fully process 100,000 units today? If yes, why? 3. Does your answer change if you are told that you have 15 associates today and you must fully produce the maximum amount of units possible? If yes, why?

"As a team leader, how would you resolve issues between feuding team members

Tell me about a time you were in a leadership position and made a controversial decision, knowing people would not agree with your decision.

110 of 51 Interview Questions