Opinion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Opinion Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Opinion Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What does customer service mean to you?

1 Answer

Customer service means providing the most pleasant, and painless presentation and highest quality product to the paying customer in the least amount of time.

In a general book shop setting, can you bring the necessary spectrum of knowledge: (a) Will you be able to engage the interest of a toddler, an eight-year-old, a teen, and their parents? The erudite and the common? Mystery or history? (b) Do you know enough about the world to satisfy every taste, within reason? (c) Are you willing, within reason, to drop any feelings or opinions that may incline you to censor the reading materials you offer - or special order if they are too offensive to live on your shelves?

1 Answer

How do you feel about organizational change? We are having an identity change and things will be messy!

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you disagreed with the decision of a higher authority, and how you responded.

1 Answer

I cannot recall. Many of the questions were the atypical interview questions.

1 Answer

Would I be willing to take position out of town

1 Answer

What do you add to this position which others may not?

1 Answer

There were no real difficult questions, the questions requiring most thought when asked of business models that I felt worked

1 Answer

You will be asked of your opinion of the interview

1 Answer

In your opinion, what is the most important piece of technology and why?

110 of 20 Interview Questions