Ops Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ops Lead Interview Questions

Ops lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why are you right for job

1 Answer

Detailed and organized

Describe what you would do in the first 90 days of joining the company.

1 Answer

What is your level of understanding of what Live Ops is?

How would you improve your current process at work? Have you ever implemented a new way of doing things at work or been in charge of any special projects? What are you passionate about outside of work?

The interview centered on the standard interview questions: why are you looking to leave your current employer, provide an example of a time you made a mistake and the lessons you learned from it, why Dropbox, etc. My impressions of the company: I don't see a lot of middle-aged talent like me with real world experience (see image portfolio on their website of current staff). Looking at their current talent also led me to conclude that Dropbox places a lot of value on education, especially MIT (where CEO/Founder Drew Houston attended), Stanford and Ivy League institutions. I can not offer this level of education. Would have loved an opportunity to work there because I think they are on the pinnacle of exploding right now. Great business model and I'll continue to be a loyal customer.

I did not have many question my iterview was based on speed and quality control.

All the standard interview questions. If you're prepared, you'll be fine.

Convert this base-10 number to hexadecimal format. Not difficult, but I struggled with it a bit considering my limited programming background.

19 of 9 Interview Questions