Organizational development specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Organizational development specialist Interview Questions

organizational development specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

My in-person interview was just a conversation about my skills & how they matched up with their roles...and the next step was that they wanted to see what my skills were & to see prior work samples from a major consulting firm I worked for (or my current job )- despite them all being marked confidential. They seemed frustrated with me that I wouldn't share most of it...how would they like it if I shared their clients' confidential documents?

4 Answers

This company had been this way since the early 90s. They are staff augmentation and a cut-rate shop since day one. The recruiters are uninformed, inexperienced boneheads. You are not alone. Anyone that has been around the Chicago market knows this place is a facade. They haven't kept a promise or been on time in memory.

Hey anon poster on Feb 12. Thank you very much for that. I am glad to hear I wasn't alone in dealing with their awful behavior. I had no idea they went back to the early 90s and were always like this. How do places like this exist!? Their ads on LinkedIn NEVER go away. I haven't logged in once without seeing their ads...for jobs they don't have. It's pathetic that they do this.

A slightly different perspective based on my experience with CARA... I've been affiliated with CARA since 2005--and along the way I have had to go through additional peer interviews as client engagements came along that required new or additional skills sets that I hadn't had the opportunity to use up to that point. After talking with my recruiter--who always calls and talks with me about whether or not I think a particular engagement would be a good match for me--and for the client--I then go through a peer interview to chat with a colleague who has demonstrated strong performance in that skill areas. I appreciate the way they take it that extra step. After all, recruiters are just that--recruiters. They then look to 'experts' to help them vet a consultant for a specific job. I know many CARA clients who very much appreciate this somewhat rigorous--but important--approach to finding them the best candidate. (and I don't think the comment about them going back to the early 90s is accurate. They had just formed a few years before I started partnering with them.)

Behavioral interview questions on personal, people, thoughts, and results leadership. Tell us about a time when....

How I best managed work?

1 Answer

The questions were all based on the internship experience I had with Kroger the previous year.

1 Answer

1. With all of your experience, why do you want to work for Metro? 2. Do you have experience in adult learning principles?

1 Answer

Explain how you adjust your approach when working in different countries.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you helped bring a new product to the marketplace.

1 Answer

Describe a project or event you had to manage that came with a great result.

1 Answer

If I had someone on hold and I found out the world was ending...what would I do?

1 Answer

What do you think about performance reviews?