Organizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Organizer Interview Questions

Organizer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you were King for the day, name two government policies you would change.

2 Answers

Well, I think we can see why you didn't get the job. You don't thank the worker because you're "doing them a favor." You don't thank the worker because you are helping them to empower them self. They're not letting you in the door to help you. They are letting you in the door to help them self. It would be woefully inappropriate for you to expect thanks from a worker.

Can you read? Please take the time to read something before you comment and make yourself look stupid. Perhaps reading comprehension is a skill you should improve if you want to get a job.

What drives you? Why do you want to work so very hard, given mediocre compensation?

1 Answer

Unrelated ones and illegal ones. What is your favorite kind of candy and guilty pleasure? Are you married and do you have children?

1 Answer

Why do you think you are a perfect fit for this organization?

1 Answer

Some young people love to live in a big city like New York City... Findlay, Ohio is nothing like that. How would you feel if you were to be placed here?

1 Answer

\Have you ever lost or damaged company property?

1 Answer

Are you able to manage your time effectively and without getting into trouble if unsupervised?

1 Answer

What makes you think you'd be good at this?

1 Answer

Can I put a two week notice in at my current job?

1 Answer

Do you see yourself pursuing this career in 5 years time?

110 of 251 Interview Questions