Account executive Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Account executive Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

(not really hard but I didnt prepare for) Lets do a role play situation where I am a customer shopping for a computer in Best Buy. What would you say?

1 Answer

Hi, how are you? (never start with can i help you). Are you shopping for a laptop today, blah blah. Well how are you going to use internet? Etc.

what is your back ground? Do you have an existing book of business? how long have you been in this business? We will train you for other business lines? We will provide you all the tools necessary to assist you in new account development.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself. How do you see yourself fit for the position?

1 Answer

Will you walk me through your sales process?

1 Answer

The questions that were asked were more about where I have failed, what I have learned, where I have gaps, etc.

1 Answer

How would you improve upon the position?

1 Answer

What happened at my last job? Why Tech USA? Why Sales? Nothing about me, nothing about accounts they have. No intriguing questions.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1 Answer

What do you do to close a deal?

1 Answer

Mostly they ask situational questions. If you were working on an account and the customer said...