Customer service agent Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for customer service agent

Customer service agent Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

customer service agent interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Pick and item in the room and give me two reasons why I shouldn't buy it.

2 Answers

The office door is inhibiting and misleading. If you're offering a service, and are priding yourself in quality, and satisfaction, how is it that a closed door can be acceptable? In order for satisfaction in customer service to be achieved, perhaps the customer should be comfortable in the environment. An open door policy always was suggested at my former job. No matter what, the customer (in that case the employees) should feel no pressure in voicing a concern, asking a question, or making suggestions. Closed, the door suggests overload, absence, or lack of interest. None of these will invite customer sales... The pen on the table has tape around it, and has a hook for hanging in a shirt pocket. The pen doesn't need a top since it retracts, making another point, the assurance that your hands/shirt will not end up with pen marks. the Tape is not apart of design, but it shows that someone cared enough to mark the pen or piece it back together. It must write very well! It is small and grips easy, so writing is smooth. The best quality of this pen is its available here and now. No shipping, no waiting.

off topic

Why do you want to work with HSN?

2 Answers

Describe a job that you worked at like Norwegian

If I like people?

2 Answers

What was your favorite job?why?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for Disney

2 Answers

Why do you think you can succeed in this position?

2 Answers

What was your least favorite job? Why?

2 Answers

If I could be any shoe, what kind would I be

1 Answer