Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your portfolio at length as well as your design process and what design software you are familiar with. Graphic design positions can be very specific to the company so make sure you brush up on the company's current design style and are ready to explain how your style and experience will mesh.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The questions they asked me were too basic, so it wasn't a matter of knowledge they were trying to learn from me. My guess was that they hire on looks instead of skill.

1 Answer

I was able to answer all questions and show portfolio work that matched the questions.

what's your idea of an Ideal Leader?

1 Answer

Tell me about a recent project you took from start to finish, and are proud of.

Why do you want to work in a corporate setting?

1 Answer

What is one situation where you went above and beyond expectations?

How do you handle multiple projects at once? Are you ok with interacting with different units about the projects you're working on?

How I dealt with a conflict with a co-worker.

1 Answer

As I mentioned above, I was a bit offended by the question, "Where do you see yourself in five years?". Some may wonder why, but when you have been working in the industry for the past eleven years and have an interest in becoming an employee, the person asking the question has obviously not followed up on any of your credentials or career highlights; it becomes generic, you start to wonder how important you would be to the company once hired.

Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment?