Intern Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern

Intern Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

Intern Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many different ways can you get water from a lake at the foot of a mountain, up to the top of the mountain?

28 Answers

You don't really need to worry about it, because nature does it anyway. When water in the lake evaporates into the air, it forms cloud, then rains... yeah you know the story.

Pumpit, carry it, by will of God.

The easiest way would be to just pump it, but the variable costs of that can add up quickly over the long-term. The cheapest way I can think of is to create some sort of a siphon that runs from the lake, over the top of the mountain, and back down to a different spot that's lower than the lake. If you set it up right, you could drain a small amount of water at the mountain top and the siphon would still work.

They looked at my transcript, pointed out my lowest grade, and asked "What happened?"

describe youself

1 Answer

describe the most difficult situation and hw did u cope with it

1 Answer

What do you bring to the table?

1 Answer

Are you familiar with the development lifecycle of our products here at Lockheed Martin?

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for us?

1 Answer

A coworker is making a presention and would like to mention a 3% increase in customer satisfaction over the previous year and wants to know your input. What advice would you give him/her?

Why Lockheed Martin?

1 Answer

What is your biggest strength?

110 of 134 Interview Questions