Program Manager Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Program Manager Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

Program managers are responsible for overseeing several company projects that are connected by a common goal. Employers are looking for candidates who excel at people management and conflict resolution. Interviewers will want to know about your leadership and multitasking skills, so come ready to discuss a time you were able to successfully motivate a group to meet an imminent deadline or any experience diffusing issues between coworkers.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When can you start because we need someone immediately?

1 Answer

I can start as quickly as needed, however, I have an interview scheduled for next week.

what were your responsibilities your past occupations and how do you know so-and-so?

Role play a sales call in your current role, or as you imagine, the role you are interviewing for.

Most of the interview questions were behavioral questions, with some direct yes/no questions about my experience. I also was given a few logic puzzles from the engineering team to test my problem solving skills.

How long I had been a Program Manger. What was the dollar amount of the Programs I had managed.

1 Answer

What is your experience in the test and evaluation community?

Name a time you disagreed with a coworker and how did you resolve it.

What do you know about the division?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you worked on a team and faced a conflict. How did you go about the conflict?

110 of 19 Interview Questions