Registered Nurse Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Registered Nurse Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

In addition to assisting physicians in providing medical assistance to patients, nurses must have strong interpersonal and conflict-management skills. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on medical practices and procedures, as well as answer situational questions that will test your ability to excel under difficult conditions. Come ready to discuss a time you handled a tense patient or how you would handle an emergency situation.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about something you have taught.

2 Answers

As a RN I have taught my whole career as we are constantly teaching appropriate care for the issues that are going on with each patient. We teach the patient and their families about what to expect and how to respond to their health care issues.

As a CNA I have taught myself and other that working as a team with make not just us feel good but also are patients. Being on top of are work and making sure we all are on the Same page will also make are patients happy.

Tell me about a time when a doctor yelled at you and how did you respond.

1 Answer

A. Personal Questions 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Why do you want to work in the ICU? B. Behavioral Questions 1. Have you ever made a mistake when taking care of a patient and how did you fix it? 2. How would you handle a difficult patient? C. Case Scenario 1. A pt is transferred to our unit from the ER w/ fever, low blood pressure and unconscious. What do you anticipate that the pt has? What tests would you run? What would the DR. order for this pt? Basically, now that you are an RN, what would you do? D. ASK great questions ( What is the culture of your unit? What is the vision of your unit? What resources are being used to avoid nursing burnout? What areas could be improved in your unit?)

1 Answer

Tell me something about yourself other than what I see on your resume

1 Answer

Was hired to start the Broward Cty Account.

1 Answer

The point of the interview was to determine my level of experience

1 Answer

What is one way you have used time management

1 Answer

Tell us about a time you have to deal with an unpleasant coworker, and how did you deal with it.