Sales Representative Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Representative

Sales Representative Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

Sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The phone interviewer asked me two or three questions about my prior work experience in sales.

2 Answers

I had little sales experience, so I focused on my customer service and follow-up skills.

I have been there since Feb 2012, I started with Inbound Sales within one month that asked if we would like to try Outbound Sales, those who wanted to be transferred and that is when the job became degrading. You had one month to catch on, with in one month they started the write up. They expect you to get 5% conversation every week, however they don't take in consideration that you will receive dead calls, unqualified call which brings down your ability to succeed. What they do then is write you up and listen one call and attack the way you are trying to box the customer in to buying. They say they are going to sit with you and Wyatan your call but they never do. They get off by putting down professional sales people. Coaching sucks, leadership sucks, professional sucks, I have state that I would never recommend any one to Wyndham. I have really had a learning experience. I have trained, selected, and hired employees, and I have never treated my associates they way they treat their sales team. My theory is you are as good as your team. There job is make the team successful, they need trained in that area...

Tell me about a time when you disagreed with management?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time you had to overcome an objective and what you did to resolve that?

1 Answer

I was surprised by how often they asked me if I thought I could sit in one place for hours at a time! I later found out most projects require you to sit for 8 hours or more, with only 2 ten minute breaks and a half hour lunch!

1 Answer

Use previous job experience to describe how plan and organize/

1 Answer

Study all types of sales and call center interview questions.

1 Answer

What experience do you have in telemarketing?

Can you start ASAP?

1 Answer

Why cant you come in earlier

1 Answer

Why should I choose you over someone who has an extensive background and proven sales record?