Store Manager Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Store Manager Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

"When interviewing candidates for the role of store manager, employers are looking for positive leaders that can steer the team towards assisting customers, managing merchandise, and keeping the operation moving smoothly. In an interview context, be prepared to answer questions about your ability to sell a product, resolve issues, and create an enjoyable work environment with strong customer service. You should also be ready to discuss any previous experience in sales or retail."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"Tell me about yourself"

2 Answers

I just explained a little about my family, some relavent info that I thought would pertain to the job and then a little about my previous careers and skills.

sorry you didn't get a job offer. In commenting regarding your answer to tell me about yourself, they only want to know what skills do you have that will benefit their company, how are you as an employee.

"What past work experiences/skills do you think you have that you think could be helpful to our company/position?"

1 Answer

What is more important to you when merchandising: Following the plan-o-grams or being able to improvise? How much experience do you have improvising and what key factors determine whether or not you would stray from the plan-o-gram?

1 Answer

What do you know about the company?

1 Answer

What are your goals for the store?

1 Answer

The phone is ringing, you have a customer at the register wanting to do a return, and a customer waiting to be put in the fitting room. How do you deal with the situation, in what order did you complete all of these tasks?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you have met with a problem or task and failed.

1 Answer

Name a time where you struggled with something and how did you overcome that situation?

What sets you apart? Why Intercoastal Group? What experience do you have that will help?

Explain a time a new technology was introduced into your organization which you thought would initially have a negative impact but later turned out to have a positive impact.

110 of 65 Interview Questions