Manager Interview Questions in Ottawa, ON | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Ottawa, ON

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a situation that frustrated you at work.

1 Answer

"I was frustrated once when one of my clients, who'd insisted on a high-growth stock, called in a panic because the stock price had dropped more than twenty points in one day. I had a hard time convincing him to ride it out rather than cut his losses. This happened despite my attempts from the beginning to explain the short-term volatility of that stock

Why should I hire you over someone who is already experienced

2 Answers

describe your greatest accomplishment

1 Answer

I should have been prepared for this, but: What is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

The manhatten problem. There are several Groups of People in a city-grid. How do you find the easiest place for them to meet? The easiest means the place that is the least amount of effort for the least amount of people.

1 Answer

Questions focused on work history and experience with sales.

1 Answer

What makes you think you would be a good fit at Xandros?

situational questions

1 Answer

Provide an overview of your current customers including revenue forecast and expected margins.

110 of 208 Interview Questions