Outside Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Outside Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Outside sales consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

"How did you not know that Anthropology was a career?"

1 Answer

I responded that I thought Anthropology was a viable career choice. I like to think that my background has helped me in my career path. I not only have a deeper understanding about human culture and interaction, I have used this to do market research to find more appropriate targets for marketing and sales positions. Because of my background and experience I am more adept at building lasting relationships and understanding client needs and potential, as well as, influencing the market to work for my clients.

As stated above, you really need to dig deep about what makes you get up in the morning and it shouldn't be financially driven unless its generous. They will ask you later in the process what you'd do if you were making all kinda of money and blowing it in Vegas would not be the thing to say. This company wants to understand what make you tick and wants to see depth.

1 Answer

Probably when she asked me if I was prepared to work more than forty hours a week, just because I would have thought that my previous answers made it clear that I was.

1 Answer

There were no unexpected questions.

1 Answer

If I asked your current boss what he thought you needed to work on, what would he say?

1 Answer

I was simply asked what type of previous sales experience I had and what I enjoyed about sales.

1 Answer

What are my financial goals?

1 Answer

If I was able to work 70 hrs a week.

1 Answer

Are you willing to generate your own leads.

1 Answer

What was the last book you read? Does it matter?

110 of 57 Interview Questions