Outside Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Outside Sales Consultant

Outside Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Outside sales consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How old are you? This was the 1st question and many more were way to personal and felt like the manager was probing to see If I was single. Being a woman and having to endure this type of questioning was not necessary.

1 Answer

I informed them they were not legally allowed to ask this question and declined it 3 times.

I was simply asked what type of previous sales experience I had and what I enjoyed about sales.

1 Answer

What are my financial goals?

1 Answer

Probably when she asked me if I was prepared to work more than forty hours a week, just because I would have thought that my previous answers made it clear that I was.

1 Answer

There were no unexpected questions.

1 Answer

If I asked your current boss what he thought you needed to work on, what would he say?

1 Answer

"How did you not know that Anthropology was a career?"

1 Answer

As stated above, you really need to dig deep about what makes you get up in the morning and it shouldn't be financially driven unless its generous. They will ask you later in the process what you'd do if you were making all kinda of money and blowing it in Vegas would not be the thing to say. This company wants to understand what make you tick and wants to see depth.

1 Answer

If I was able to work 70 hrs a week.

Are you good at sales?