Outsourcing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Outsourcing Interview Questions

Outsourcing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

You've applied to a number of positions and have a varied background. What are you most interested in?

1 Answer

Narrowed down 4 positions in administration, plus several in systems implementation, to the best role for me in each area.

Are you willing to work until the job is done since we work under constant deadlines?

1 Answer

If deadlines are overlapping, how would you handle the situation.

1 Answer

If you lack the experience in getting a job, how could you convince me that you are still the right person for the job?

1 Answer

Basic behavioral interview questions (Tell me about yourself, where do you see your self in 5 yrs, what is your strength, what is your weaknesses etc)

1 Answer

Typical scenario questions of what actions would be needed in the role and how one would address and problem solve. EQ and cultural questions getting to know me as a candidate and what I would be like to work with/what I would expect/ need to be successful in the role and to grow in the organization. It was a really positive thing to talk about career growth and career mapping during and interview, without having it seem like lip service or a to-do list being checked off during an interview. It was made very clear by the tone and positive atmosphere of the interviewers that the company has a lot if very intelligent, motivated and passionate people who want to be here. Personally I found this to be very encouraging and compelling in seeking the opportunity.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to deal with large amounts of data and information. How did you manage everything?

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker.

110 of 19 Interview Questions