Overnight Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Overnight Stocker Interview Questions

Overnight stocker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about Walmart?

5 Answers

I screwed this up. I said, "Pretty much what I've read in the paper. And I shop here often."

I understand that Wal-Mart is the largest retailer in the would. Not only do the sell general dry goods for less, in many locations they sell consumables ( Groceries) as well. They employ over 2 million employees would wide and is supposed to be a great place to work and achieve your career goals.

Learn to use spell check!! World Wide and no need to duplicate employees. I must learn to engage brain before hitting the enter key.

Why did you have a gap in your employment record?

4 Answers

Do you work better individually or in a team environment?

3 Answers

Name A time you had a problem with a customer? What was the problem? How did you reslove the problem? What was the final outcome?

2 Answers

Explain to me why i should hire you

3 Answers

There are rules in every work place that you may not like or disagree with, describe a time when you didn't follow the rules and what was the outcome?

2 Answers

If you were scanning a customers' groceries and something scanned as $19.99, then the customer insisted the product was $17.99, what would you do?

5 Answers

Name a time when you and a team mate got into a disagreement and how did you solve it?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you controlled and solved an angry customers problem?

1 Answer

If a situation were to arise where an associate confronted you in a harsh Manner, how would you react?

110 of 593 Interview Questions