Owner operators Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Owner operators Interview Questions

owner operators interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How's your wife doing? What about her work/career if selected for this position?

2 Answers

Even though the opportunity is personal (singular, they're hiring you to be the owner/operator, not your wife/spouse). You need to go all-in. My advice - be ready to tell them you are willing to be a single income family with CFA as your only source of income. If they even sense you have a backup or will not give it your 100%, they'll pass. My current salary is equivalent to owner/operator of an average free-standing CFA, and my wife's salary is comparable. I believe that weighed heavily against "our" application. Even though we were willing to forfeit the salaries in exchange for the CFA lifestyle and the entrepreneurship opportunity, I failed to make that abundantly clear during the process.

Sorry - meant to add plus 1. Glaasdoor wouldn't allow me to change

You told us about leaving Employer A because Employer B made you an "offer you couldn't refuse". But certainly there had to be something at Employer A that wasn't quite as you wanted it to be to make you leave. Can you tell me about that?

2 Answers

How many years of driving experience do you have? Can I send you an application by email? When do you want to schedule your orientation process?

1 Answer

Do I really want to run this company

1 Answer

questions: Why did you apply for this position? How are you with scripts?

1 Answer

Do you use comdata card ?

1 Answer

Have you ever been in any accident throughout your career ?

1 Answer

What locations would you be interested if a mall comes available?

1 Answer

How long you been driving

1 Answer

Have you ever been arrested for a felony?

110 of 87 Interview Questions