pak n save Interview Questions | Glassdoor

pak n save Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at pak n save

Checkout Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christchurch (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at pak n save (Christchurch (New Zealand)) in April 2015.

Interview

So i went in, asked me a few questions about what I am doing, my past working experiences and transport.

They say I got the job, game me a contract to read and hand in later. Now I got an email that my application was unsuccessful. I was giving up my studytime and had everything planned, all for nothing.

Very poor HR.

Checkout Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at pak n save (Wellington (New Zealand)) in January 2010.

Interview

Wasn't really an interview. Got a call to come in and they (checkout manager/ personnel manager) just asked about what I was studying. Within the next few days, the new "recruits" were taken to a room to fill in some forms and briefly met the owner. So basically all you need to do is fill in an application form and they'll call you if there are any openings. No referees needed. Good process for your first job.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manakau (New Zealand)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at pak n save (Manakau (New Zealand)) in June 2008.

Interview

I walked in to the story and I field a form then someone called me and asked me if I am ok for interview, the interview was easy more as a chat. there was no difficult or unexpected questions