Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked alot of "what would you do", give me an example of when you came across this...scenario based questions

Didn't really ask any "interview" type questions.

I was just asked to tell the Manager about myself.

1 Answer

Why I was interested in the position.

1 Answer

None of the questions seemed to be difficult, the only difficult part was trying to keep up with the fact that the job, thus the job description changed every interview.

Just very simple questions. Nothing that you would not expect.

none - They really just asked me who I was as a person. Ultimately I thought the first 2 interviews went well, but when it came down to Jubal Stout, he swiftly kicked me out.

1 Answer

Competency questions, eg, tell me when you have delt with a difficult circumstance etc.