Recruiter Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA | Glassdoor

Recruiter Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked me to screen the interviewer for a job and show how we do it.

1 Answer

Explained end end sourcing, interview process.

Why do you want to be Recruiting Coordinator?

1 Answer

The interviewer asked me what kind of positions I had recruited for and what kind of volume I was used to in filling job postings.

1 Answer

One interviewer asked me in depth questions about how I present candidate offers in a competitive offer environment.

1 Answer

If you were to give a tour of HQ, what would you include.

1 Answer

If I didn't have a job description and only told you I needed an ETL engineer, what would you be looking for?

How would you sell us over our competitors?

What is a blind spot of yours within recruiting? What are your strengths within recruiting? Who was the last person you sourced? Who was the last person you hired? Tell me about the one that got away.

No question. She talked bunch of useless things by herself. I wonder if she is getting schizophrenia or sth.

110 of 89 Interview Questions