Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paralegal Interview Questions

"When interviewing for a position as a paralegal, you'll be evaluated for your critical thinking, organizational, and legal writing skills. Lawyers want paralegals who can excel in a fast-paced environment and are organized and efficient when conducting research for large legal cases. Expect to answer questions about your previous legal experience as well as your ability to prioritize tasks with competing deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What experience do you have that is directly related to this position?

2 Answers

Since my experience is in a different area of law I had to really think about this and emphasize my transferrable skills.

I interned in my father’s law firm for two years during college, learning how to do legal research and writing.

How are you with high volume and a stressful environment?

1 Answer

There are many contracts that must be properly calendared for anniversary dates, what do you do to keep organized? and if something is held up what do you do to keep it flowing through the pipeline timely?

1 Answer

How do you think your experience at a law firm will fit in with an in-house legal department.?

2 Answers

what i did with my childred when they were not in school

2 Answers

Why should we hire you when you don't have any experience with summation or trial director?

1 Answer

How do you deal with difficult people?

1 Answer

Do you know Softpro and can you write title policies. They also asked me about my previous experience in real estate and knowledge o.f closing packages.

1 Answer

While interviewing with the person from Human Resources, I was told--point blank--that it was a "young office" (I'm in my forties), and would I have a problem with that.

1 Answer

Are you willing to earn less than what you expect?

110 of 1,185 Interview Questions