Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paralegal Interview Questions

"When interviewing for a position as a paralegal, you'll be evaluated for your critical thinking, organizational, and legal writing skills. Lawyers want paralegals who can excel in a fast-paced environment and are organized and efficient when conducting research for large legal cases. Expect to answer questions about your previous legal experience as well as your ability to prioritize tasks with competing deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What experience do you have that is directly related to this position?

3 Answers

Since my experience is in a different area of law I had to really think about this and emphasize my transferrable skills.

I interned in my father’s law firm for two years during college, learning how to do legal research and writing.

I have been in the legal service business for over 30 years.

There are many contracts that must be properly calendared for anniversary dates, what do you do to keep organized? and if something is held up what do you do to keep it flowing through the pipeline timely?

1 Answer

How are you with high volume and a stressful environment?

1 Answer

what i did with my childred when they were not in school

2 Answers

How do you think your experience at a law firm will fit in with an in-house legal department.?

2 Answers

My knowledge of the structured settlement business?

1 Answer

Are you willing to earn less than what you expect?

1 Answer

Experience in time billing?

Work style.

1 Answer

The interview was conversational. I was told what their needs were. They asked me to tell them about my background and qualifications which were, quite frankly, a very good match. No behavioral based questions were asked which I find to be typical of attorney based interviews.

110 of 1,475 Interview Questions