Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paralegal Interview Questions

"When interviewing for a position as a paralegal, you'll be evaluated for your critical thinking, organizational, and legal writing skills. Lawyers want paralegals who can excel in a fast-paced environment and are organized and efficient when conducting research for large legal cases. Expect to answer questions about your previous legal experience as well as your ability to prioritize tasks with competing deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What experience do you have that is directly related to this position?

5 Answers

Since my experience is in a different area of law I had to really think about this and emphasize my transferrable skills.

I interned in my father’s law firm for two years during college, learning how to do legal research and writing.

I have been in the legal service business for over 30 years.

There are many contracts that must be properly calendared for anniversary dates, what do you do to keep organized? and if something is held up what do you do to keep it flowing through the pipeline timely?

2 Answers

How are you with high volume and a stressful environment?

1 Answer

What do you do in your free time? Basically nothing substantive

5 Answers

Do you have negotiation experience?

4 Answers

A little bit of everything, but definitely how to prioritize work when everyone wants something done immediately. Specific questions related to the duties and responsibilities of the job.

Why US bank?

4 Answers

Do you have experience scanning?

4 Answers

They were very interested in what programs/software I have worked on.

3 Answers

what skills do you possess to contribute to our department?

2 Answers