Paralegal Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paralegal Specialist Interview Questions

Paralegal specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

- Why do you want to work with the Antitrust Division? - How do you deal with conflict? - Tell me about a time when you received criticism. - How do you stay organized? - What experiences are most applicable to the work of the Antitrust Division? - What do you like to do for fun?

I was asked What type of jobs I performed in my previous employment that made me qualified for this job. How I managed stress, conflicting work (when tasked with more than one assignment how did I prioritize or manage to get the work done), manage different personalities, and how I problem solved. I was also asked specific questions as to what programs I was experienced with, to give examples of PII, give examples of different file types used. They also asked general interview questions.

1 Answer

Did I like talking on the phone.

1 Answer

Pretty much all behavioral. What do you like to do in your free time? Why are you interested in law / prosecution, etc.

Do you have any upcoming plans, such as vacations or weddings?

What would I do if I witnessed a client being violated by a correction officer?

1 Answer

The SBA at that time was in disaster mode due to the hurricanes in August 2017. I was asked if I could work the mandatory overtime.

1 Answer

Walking down your resume; discussing your experience researching legal issues or writing investigative reports, etc. Multiple rounds of interviews - typically 2 to 3 rounds.

110 of 15 Interview Questions