Paraplanner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paraplanner Interview Questions

Paraplanner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Willingness to fore-go income for "bonus structure," that brought me close to my desired income.

1 Answer

I was willing and agreed in writing, but the bonuses have not happened. Never leave it to someone else's discretion to pay, or not to pay a portion of your income. Get it in writing and get it as part of your immediate paycheck.

Ability to start immediately.

1 Answer

I had to create power point on an unexpected given finacial situation an write a "memo" about one of my fondest childhood memories. And both had to be done within 30 minutes.

1 Answer

Typical interview questions, whats your greatest weakness, are recent time when you didnt achieve a goal or a recent failure. I think interview questions aren't aimed at seeing how well a person is fit for a job but more a test to see how well you can interview, kinda bs to me.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had an upset customer and how you handled the situation.

What about financial services excites you and why do you want to work for Square?

Probably whats the most difficult situation you've had at a past job and how did you successfully navigate through it

Questions revolved mostly around my former position, experience, etc. The interview was 3 years ago, so I don't recall the exact questions.

Why are you interested in Financial Planning.

110 of 11 Interview Questions