Paraplanner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Paraplanner

Paraplanner Interview Questions

Paraplanner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Ability to start immediately.

1 Answer

I had accepted a contract position in San Francisco for a company with much higher income potential

Willingness to fore-go income for "bonus structure," that brought me close to my desired income.

1 Answer

Typical interview questions, whats your greatest weakness, are recent time when you didnt achieve a goal or a recent failure. I think interview questions aren't aimed at seeing how well a person is fit for a job but more a test to see how well you can interview, kinda bs to me.

1 Answer

I had to create power point on an unexpected given finacial situation an write a "memo" about one of my fondest childhood memories. And both had to be done within 30 minutes.

1 Answer

Questions revolved mostly around my former position, experience, etc. The interview was 3 years ago, so I don't recall the exact questions.

Probably whats the most difficult situation you've had at a past job and how did you successfully navigate through it

Q. Tell me some of your favorite classes Q. What do you do for fun outside of work? Q. What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Why are you interested in Financial Planning.

What about financial services excites you and why do you want to work for Square?

110 of 11 Interview Questions