Paraprofessional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paraprofessional Interview Questions

"Paraprofessionals provide assistance to licensed professionals in different occupational fields such as education, healthcare, and law. In an interview context, expect to answer questions about your knowledge of the field as well as how you would offer adequate support to your professional counterpart. For help with the specific questions you'll be asked, try a particular paraprofessional title like paraprofessional educator, paramedic, or paralegal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the role of the teacher in a classroom? what is the role of a paraprofessional?

1 Answer

I talked about the para handling behavior issues, differentiating instruction, and letting the student go at his or her own pace

What would you do if a student became physically aggressive in the classroom?

1 Answer

What is a situation in which you have been challenged by a student and how did you meet that challenge and learn from it for future lessons

2 Answers

What would you do if a student came in and tell you they had been abused.

4 Answers

Multiple questions but communication style/management style

1 Answer

If I had worked with the mentally ill in the past.

1 Answer

What make me the right one for the job?

2 Answers

They asked for my name, address, social security number, and email so that they could put it in the system.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work with special needs children?

2 Answers

What are your strengths and weaknesses? This question always throws me even though it is kind of expected.

110 of 258 Interview Questions