Parole officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parole officer Interview Questions

parole officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me something about yourself?

3 Answers

"Thank you for this opportunity. I'm Jane Doe and I served in the US Army Veteran. I graduated with Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice and I also worked as a Military Police for 4 years. I want to work as a Probation Officer for your department because I want to focus on encouraging offenders to rise above obstacles and accept life's changes. I want to teach them how to transition and become productive citizens. I look forward to working with you."

Good morning/afternoon. I am John Doe and I am an experienced Probation Officer. I am effective at managing difficult cases and making sound, educated decisions. I was told by my colleagues and supervisors that I am creative and a practical problem solver. In my last job, I reduced recidivism from the cases I inherited ."

My name is John Doe and I have Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. Last year, I was a volunteer case manager for the homeless and I have experience working with justice-involved individuals. I have experience in collaborating with the local community who provides various services and support. I can adapt quickly and I enjoy helping people overcome barriers.

There was a total of 8 questions. Each questions required a lengthy response. Most of the question has two parts answers. The questions were related to your experience and education. Also, like what would you do in certain situations. The questions were not easy however they were not as difficult as I thought they were going to be.

2 Answers

What do you see a typical work day being like in Parole Officer?

2 Answers

A co-worker is committing a crime or act against policy, what do you do?

1 Answer

What is the role of probation

1 Answer

What would be some of the things you would consider when forming a supervision plan for an offender?

1 Answer

What is the difference between Parole and Probation.

1 Answer

Do you have the ability to work independently, at times?

1 Answer

Memorize Mission Statement. They don't ask you for it exactly but ask you what does our office do.

1 Answer

They ask you what your idea of professionalism is and how you've shown professionalism in your current job or school in the past.

110 of 58 Interview Questions