Part Time Impact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Part Time Impact Interview Questions

Part time impact interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a situation in which you are asked to work as a group and some people decide they aren't going to contribute/slack off?

1 Answer

I said that I would notify the manager and ask if we might be able to switch the person for someone else more helpful

Before interview: Tell me about yourself, your hobbies, and why you want to work here? Interview: What does diversity mean to you and is it important in a work place? Give examples on how you've been a leader?

2 Answers

What is diversity and how is relevant in the workplace?

1 Answer

Questions mostly pertaining to A&F's brand recognition and style. They're a clothing retailer so they take appearance seriously likely evaluate you on the spot.

1 Answer

Give two words that describe Hollister.

1 Answer

Describe a time where you had to get something done in a short amount of time?

1 Answer

What is diversity? It is the most unexpected and seems to be the most challenging question for many people, which to me it seems to be ignorant if you cannot answer this question. United States as a country itself is diversity.

1 Answer

What does diversity mean to you?

1 Answer

Why is diversity important in the workplace

110 of 297 Interview Questions