Part Time Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Part Time Interview Questions

6,081

Part time interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How does good customer service sounds, feels, and looks like?

1 Answer

A good customer service sounds, feels, and looks like when you know you have made the customer feel special. When they leave the branch, they have a smile on their face.

Which one of these 3 places would be our competition and why best buy, food for less or forever 21?

1 Answer

What would you do if a client said they wanted to kill themselves, someone else, etc.

1 Answer

A man calls in and has an older computer that is essentially a brick. What do you do?

5 Answers

What brands do we carry? Look on the website What celebrity represents our brand most? Zooey Deschanel What age group do we sell to? 20s to 30s Describe the anthro women? Sample: Hippie Chic, Classic Boho girl, girly environmentalist and other variations with fashion words and the bohemian lifestyle. Questions very depending on interviewer

2 Answers

"Have you heard about our Explorer Program? Are you a member?"

2 Answers

What was your high school GPA?

2 Answers

What is your availability like? This is not an unexpected question, but I didn't expect it to make or break my receiving a job offer.

2 Answers

Selling a battery to a customer,what would you asking as something else that they need to buy or check to fix their problems and have a good customer satisfaction?

2 Answers

What does filling a customers basket mean to you ?

110 of 6,081 Interview Questions