Part Time Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Part Time Security Officer Interview Questions

1,569

Part time security officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

. How would I talk with an angry person?

2 Answers

I passed, with ease, all the interviews, as I have a B.A. in Psychology, from San Francisco State University. I can cope with difficult people. When an angry person confronts me, I listen, acknowledge, allow the person to vent, let the person know that he has important ideas to express but that I like to say them in a different way, I take a break, I separate the exploding person from the clients and escort him to another room and negotiate a solution.

When I encounter angry individuals, I listen and try to empathize with them. I try to understand their issue and see it from their point of view. If the issue is not clear I will ask relevant questions and listen for a response. I do this while maintaining a reasonable and safe distance. If the angry person is a direct threat to the safety and well-being of others, I will put myself in danger to prevent violence against another.

What would you do if you see two guests fighting on the floor.

1 Answer

What are the duties and responsibilities of a Security Officer in your opinion?

1 Answer

what makes you think you can make it in Securitas Security?

Can you work OT?

5 Answers

How long do you plan to stay with us

2 Answers

What are you looking for in this company? Will you be an asset or a liability to us?

2 Answers

There was once a client who asked me what plans I had for the future. Not a weird question per se, but the answer the client sought was different than what I had imagined. I like to answer this type of question with something that shows I have a drive to improve myself and a marked interest in looking at the bigger picture. Real ambition.

2 Answers

How well do you get along with others.

n/a