Part Time Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Part Time Teacher Interview Questions

7,231

Part time teacher interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is it important to you to be friends with your students?

3 Answers

There is a difference between being "friends" and being "friendly". I strive to be friendly to all people at all times and I believe this attitude helps build rapport between students and their teachers; however, I do not believe it is appropriate to establish friendships between students and teachers.

this answer sounds terrific. just wondering if it would add any value by stretching the reason for this clear distinction in terms of why this distinction is so important. any comments from HR specialists???

This is a TRAP! The answer is NO. Exemple : "I have a very good relationship with my student and it is based on mutual respect. I represent the authority in the classroom. This does not mean that I can't listen to them, or communicate, give them advices and be accessible. But establishing friendship with my student would cross the line, and I would not do that".

What would you do if a child misbehaves?

2 Answers

What are your instructional strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

How do you deal with difficult parents?

1 Answer

The most difficult questions were scenarios of what one would do with a student who was proficient in English but did not want to move up to the next level.

1 Answer

How do I view discipline for children?

1 Answer

What is your observation technique?

1 Answer

How would you handle a child biting another child?

1 Answer

Do you have any ideas for an indoor craft or project or an outdoor activity?

1 Answer

What is your teaching philosophy? How would you approach disciplinary problems?

110 of 7,231 Interview Questions