Part Time Teller I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Part Time Teller I Interview Questions

Part time teller i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

(1:1 Hiring Mgr) What is the extent of your cash handling experience?

3 Answers

Mention any cashiering jobs or cash office jobs and be specific with how much money you handled on average. You will also be asked if you were solely accountable for your drawer/safe.

East N.Y. Savings Bank, Mid Town Location:NYC., Lead / Head Teller. Citibank: World Trade Center and Queens, NYC., 2x different locations. NYC.

Lead / Head Teller in Queens, and a High Priority Teller at Wall Street, N.Y.C.T.A. Location BROOKLYN n QUEENS, NY. Cash Handler for over 5 years, On a Average DAY of BY Hand Cash Handled was $200.00K, or higher. McCoy Federal Credit Union, Location ORLANDO, FL. $$ amounts would vary from day to day. PGA Credit Union, Location PBG. $$$ amounts would vary day to day, Friedman 's Jewlers Location WPB., FL. Assistance Store Manager n Credit Manager. $$$ varied from day to day, as well as the jewelry. SAM'S Location: WPB. FL. COS/CSM Cashier. OVER 2 years. Handling CASH $$ was a big Part of responsibility as well as Member / Customer Service. I started working at 15 years old, n I've always dealt with Zero Mistakes / Errors made, when it came the end of the day to Prove Out / Count Drawer Down. Bonded in 2 states, NY and FL. Thank you for your time, it is appreciated. KATHLEEN Uzzo

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

What's your favorite part of being a teller?

1 Answer

What is your least favorite thing about being a teller?

1 Answer

The questions were the usual, with nothing unexpected. Both interviewers asked me about situations where I dealt with a disgruntled or upset customer, and a situation in which I had to multitask, and how I felt about working under pressure.

1 Answer

Name a time you have been discriminated against.

2 Answers

Why, after all of your experiences in very different organizations do you want to be a teller and why Capital One?

Strengths/Weaknesses

1 Answer

what you do for the best of the company?

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness?

110 of 199 Interview Questions