Part Time Teller I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Part Time Teller I Interview Questions

Part time teller i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

(1:1 Hiring Mgr) What is the extent of your cash handling experience?

3 Answers

Mention any cashiering jobs or cash office jobs and be specific with how much money you handled on average. You will also be asked if you were solely accountable for your drawer/safe.

East N.Y. Savings Bank, Mid Town Location:NYC., Lead / Head Teller. Citibank: World Trade Center and Queens, NYC., 2x different locations. NYC.

Lead / Head Teller in Queens, and a High Priority Teller at Wall Street, N.Y.C.T.A. Location BROOKLYN n QUEENS, NY. Cash Handler for over 5 years, On a Average DAY of BY Hand Cash Handled was $200.00K, or higher. McCoy Federal Credit Union, Location ORLANDO, FL. $$ amounts would vary from day to day. PGA Credit Union, Location PBG. $$$ amounts would vary day to day, Friedman 's Jewlers Location WPB., FL. Assistance Store Manager n Credit Manager. $$$ varied from day to day, as well as the jewelry. SAM'S Location: WPB. FL. COS/CSM Cashier. OVER 2 years. Handling CASH $$ was a big Part of responsibility as well as Member / Customer Service. I started working at 15 years old, n I've always dealt with Zero Mistakes / Errors made, when it came the end of the day to Prove Out / Count Drawer Down. Bonded in 2 states, NY and FL. Thank you for your time, it is appreciated. KATHLEEN Uzzo

Pretty standard. Several questions regarding your honesty or theoretical situations that evaluate your honesty (I'm sure related to cash handling).

1 Answer

what you do for the best of the company?

1 Answer

Why should I hire you over these other candidates? (In a group interview)

1 Answer

Nothing difficult its the basic questions for any retail job.

1 Answer

What differentiates you from othr candidates interested in this position?

1 Answer

The more detail you give in your answer the less questions they seem to ask. Made me feel relaxed they want to know if you fit with the family that is already existing and find out your personality.

1 Answer

I was asked if I have went out of my way to a problem solved and if the customer was satisfied.

1 Answer

The very last question in the meeting was "How would you treat a customer?" and in the interview "What are your expectations for working here?"

1 Answer

All were STAR based focusing on customer service. Indicate you have improved and gone out of your way to better understand the customer service principles. Show that you have been accountable for mistakes and corrected them at your own personal/financial sacrifice.

110 of 208 Interview Questions