Pastor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pastor Interview Questions

Pastor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Well do you ever have Fun at work?

1 Answer

Uh yes,Fun for me is doing an extraordinary job That is funl

Was I nervous visiting people in the hospital.

1 Answer

What is your understanding about baptism

1 Answer

After a couple of visits to the church, what kind of things would you see changing here?

1 Answer

The most difficult questions surrounded an internal political tension with respect to utilization of specific parts of the building. This was intermingled with questions about gender roles in leadership...

1 Answer

Why are you interested in this particular church or company? What kind of wages are you expecting to receive? What are you future goals and objectives with this company if you are indeed hired by our company? PJW

The most difficult question I was asked was about how failing in my previous job shaped me.

How do plan to support and meet the needs of families who have suffered the loss of a loved one?

Generally the pastor seeking teams are not especially creative or playful in their interview questions. I do remember one interview where a specific woman asked very precise and probing questions. I asked her afterwards about that, and she said that she was a Federal Court Judge ... humm; pretty sure I'd not want to be facing her under her bench ...

It was really an interview to get to know me as a person. I could tell they knew what they wanted in the applicants. They covered personal, professional and spiritual questions.

110 of 26 Interview Questions